Buying a Home in Ellis County
Finding and purchasing a home that meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our experts' goals are to make the transition as smooth as possible. Once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you searching for a home, you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live?
- Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Identify the style and number of rooms you would like.
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room/ flex-room?
- Do you need a home suitable for entertaining?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
10/10! Will be using them for our next transaction too!
I was impressed by many thing but mostly impressed at her availability to look at houses and knowledge of the waxahachie area. We often saw homes right after texting her about them. She always makes time for her clients. We never felt rushed looking at houses and she never pushed her opinions on us, but did point out important things that we may have missed otherwise.
Leslie helped us as first time buyers know what to offer on a house that had been on the market for just a few days with multiple offers. It was exactly what we wanted: in one of the most desirable historic areas of Waxahachie and under our max buying power. Perfect.
Even 2 years after buying our house she helped us research values around our area to help us with property taxes. She keeps helping us even after the sale was finished.